By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Top 5 upcoming ps3 exclusives after Killzone 2

Killzone 2 is the latest smash hit exclusive title for the Playstation 3. So what does Playstation 3 gamers have to look forward to once they are done with playing the excellent first-person shooter? Fortunately, Sony is keeping a healthy dose

Here are the top five upcoming exclusive titles on the Playstation 3.

5. Heavy Rain

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment, Developer: Quantic Dream, Release Date: Unknown

Although it was a close choice between Infamous and Heavy Rain, the latter won out due to its unique concepts. Although details are scarce, Heavy Rain will be taking story-telling in video games into a more mature and realistic realm. With some rather impressive elements (multiple paths and big set pieces) planned, Heavy Rain is easily the most unique upcoming Playstation 3 exclusive.

4. MAG

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment, Developer: Zipper Interactive, Release Date: Unknown

Before the Playstation Network matured with the Playstation 3, developer Zipper Interactive laid the groundwork with their Socom games on Playstation 2. Their first project on the Playstation 3, MAG, is going to be an ambitious step up from Socom and other online shooting games. As if 256-players support wasn't enough, MAG also features vehicles and different classes. Just like the Socom games, expect this Playstation 3 exclusive to garner a strong and dedicated user base whenever it is released.

3. Gran Turismo 5

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment, Developer: Polyphony Digital, Release Date: Unknown

It is hard to believe that the Playstation 3 has been out for more than two years and a fully-featured Gran Turismo game still has no release date. Still after several promising teases from Gran Turismo HD and Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, one can't help but feel excited for Gran Turismo 5. While the unparallel content, graphics and realism are expected, it is the abundant online features that will make patient fans happy in the end.

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment, Developer: Naughty Dog, Release Date: Fall

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune remains one of the best Playstation 3 games available. That may not be the case once its sequel, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, hits. Aside improving from what many considered the best-looking game on the system, the sequel also includes more

1. God of War III

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment, Developer: Sony Computer Entertainment Santa Monica, Release Date: Unknown

Kratos is back and will be making his Playstation 3 debut sometime in the near future. He will be bringing the trademarked dazzling visuals (which look like artwork at times) and epic gameplay to the table. In addition to having more enemies on screen at once, God of War III will feature huge moving organic levels. The God of War series has already dazzle millions of gamers on the PSP and Playstation. You can expect no less from this top exclusive game on the Playstation 3.

It seems the Journalists agree with me, God of War 3 is a game not be messed with! Pay your respects when its released!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1523898/top_five_upcoming_playstation_3_exclusive_pg2.html?cat=19

Around the Network

Only interested in first 2 and GowIII is my most wanted game.

Tbone said:
Only interested in first 2 and GowIII is my most wanted game.

I AGREE, both games are excellent

I want Heavy Rain, need Uncharted 2, am drooling at the prospect of M.A.G, would like GT5 and am going f**king crazy over GoW3

I'd probably replace Heavy Rain with Infamous but great list nonetheless.

Around the Network
Leonidus said:
I want Heavy Rain, need Uncharted 2, am drooling at the prospect of M.A.G, would like GT5 and am going f**king crazy over GoW3

iT seems i made you an offer you could not refuse

^ You really like the Godfather then. So are you Micheal Moore or Corleone?

All 5 are on my to buy list.

i really dont see why zipper just didnt call mag socam and the socam game something else

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

God of War - 3.21 Million
God of War II - 2.44 Million

Gran Turismo - 10.85 Million
Gran Turismo 2 - 9.37 Million
Gran Turismo 3 - 14.87 Million
Gran Turismo 4 - 9.64 Million

Okay so the evidence is undisputable. How is God of War more anticipated when the worst selling GT game triples the better selling God of War game in sales? This makes no sense to me.