By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Top 5 upcoming ps3 exclusives after Killzone 2

infamous before MAG,

otherwise ok for the rest !

Around the Network

...GT don't really have that kind of fanbase like Gow, since it has no story...Tho it has huger fanbase when you look at sales.

Take my love, take my land..

Infamous!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

every one of those games is a 1st party game. NICE

Final Fantasy versus XIII

If microsoft moneyhats S-E again, it will probably end on the Xbox 360 aswell, but right-now I guess it's still exclusive, and I guess it depends on the sales of FFXIII on both consoles.

God of War III then.

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
God of War - 3.21 Million
God of War II - 2.44 Million

Gran Turismo - 10.85 Million
Gran Turismo 2 - 9.37 Million
Gran Turismo 3 - 14.87 Million
Gran Turismo 4 - 9.64 Million

Okay so the evidence is undisputable. How is God of War more anticipated when the worst selling GT game triples the better selling God of War game in sales? This makes no sense to me.

Yeah i dont understand it too...man for real GT 5 will sell in his first week more than GoW in 1 month...and u know that too.and wtf is a top 5 ps3 exclusive list without FF Versus XIII...com on man...FF Versus XIII >>>>>>> MAG!!!

and do anybody know if LA Noir gonna be PS3 exclusive too?

meh only ps3 game i'm waiting for is FF XIII Versus. as long as Heavy Rain will remain as stupid interactive movie i don't care about any other ps3 exclusive game except FF XIII Versus which will probably be multiplatform after SE will see 360 impact on FFXIII sales.

Hero_time88 said:
Final Fantasy versus XIII

If microsoft moneyhats S-E again, it will probably end on the Xbox 360 aswell, but right-now I guess it's still exclusive, and I guess it depends on the sales of FFXIII on both consoles.

God of War III then.

i agree it should be on the list. at least 1year exclusive. "ps3 exlusive worldwide ". SE said it.

This MAG game is a weird one. Is it a FPS or TPS?

5. Free Realms

4. Final Fantasy:Versus XIII

3. Uncharted 2

2. White Knight Chronicles

1. Eyedentify