By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yu-Gi-Oh for the Wii is .. a racing game?

It is based on Yu-gi-oh 5d's series, where you duel on motorbikes. I..didn't follow the series after the original run, (skipping out on GX) but continued playing the card game for a while.  But this..seems like the end of the franchise.

So i guess this is more of a Yu-gi-oh frustration thread. Game looks not too hot also.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

It had a 5th series? I only liked/watched the first.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Wow, Konami will never rise on my list. Still at the bottom as one of the worst Wii developers.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

UGH!

This is invisible text!

ok... wtf is this.. i dont even understand how do you dual while on motorcycles..

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Then they wonder why their games bomb on the Wii. No one cares for these kind of games. This isnt even quality, it's an afterthought and an attempt to cash in that will go wrong :P

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

VonShigsy said:

It is based on Yu-gi-oh 5d's series, where you duel on motorbikes. I..didn't follow the series after the original run, (skipping out on GX) but continued playing the card game for a while.  But this..seems like the end of the franchise.

So i guess this is more of a Yu-gi-oh frustration thread. Game looks not too hot also.

Cause when i think of card games i think of motorcycles.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

supermario128 said:
It had a 5th series? I only liked/watched the first.

No it's the 3rd series actually. Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's is just the name. It stands for "5 Dragons"

Not that it matters. I only watched the original series too, along with season zero which aired only in japan.

The DS and GBA Yu-Gi-Oh games made by Konami are not too shabby, but their console effords are not very good. I owned Falsebound Kingdom on GC and it felt like a half-finished game. This looks just as bad. Duels on bikes..ugh.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Playing Card games while on motorcycles seems more like a... traffic law violation than a video-game really. I hope kids don't buy into this and suddenly start playing yu-gi-oh on their bikes, only to fall down and break something.

Oh who am I kidding? They will.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

so yugioh apparently jumped the shark huh?