By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Font trouble for site

I am using firefox and when I try to increase the minimum font size any larger than 12 under advanced (because this is the only option that increases/decreases the font size/ you would think the default would do this) then the entire home page of vgchartz fs up.  The console numbers on home page is completely out of borders and looks like crap.  Also, when I set it at 12 it looks like smaller font now.  I don't know what the hell I did but if anyone knows how to fix this.  It seems that this is the only site that has the font so low.  Some screens it seems the font is good then for some reason when I go to home or something the font shrinks.  Do I need to decrease my screen resolution?  I am using 1152 by 864 pixels.  I'd like to have a bigger font without messing up the home page console numbers chart.

Around the Network

try using ctrl +/- to make it more readable. VGChartz is unfortunately hard coded for a particular font size so changing just the fonts means everything screws up

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Thanks a lot. I have to keep it minimum font size 10 but with that control + it fixed it to where I can at least be able to read it without sitting my face directly in front of my screen. I could only increase it a few till the front page messed up but it is perfect now. I completely forgot about the ctrl + and -. Perhaps I accidentally did ctrl - and didn't even realize it.