By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UnReal Talk *EP 3* ~ The Oracle of Vg Chartz Reveals the FUTURE of gaming!

#2: Told him he couldn't juggle knives without opposable thumbs.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Around the Network

@bring back chrono

sorry entries are closed now

but thats a VERY good one!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

BHR-3 Interviewing ME

1. u seem to own a wii in ur game collection do u own any other current gen consoles?

I own a PS3 & a wii....thats all.

2. the vgc community is dying to know if u currently have a favorite current gen console?

They know it already lol...

PLAYSTATION 3 Computer Entertainment & Unreal Next generation gaming system!

3. Y do u have wii fit are you fat do u think ur fat have u lost weight or did u just want to buy it like others and buy the game to boost it sales?

I am slightly on the overweight side....not fat at all though....but no thin either. my friends never said m fat

4. on ur very 1st unreal talk as jerry y did u create the show in the sales section? u have over 8k post did u just want people to think ur were a new guy and not darth?

I accidently made it in the sales section.....it was a honest accident

I made jerry in january when I was on my "self-ban" for exam revision. I had gotten so bored just looking at exam books n stuff so I decided to make a alt account out of desperation n boredom from studying.

5. im dying to know if ur ever going to play re5 i know u hate it but ur a fan of the older ones the game can be beat in around 10hrs u should atleast rent it?

If my friend has it yeah....otherwise no....I will never buy or rent RE5.....in fact I will never buy an RE game unless Capcom makes RE like what its mean to be

S-U-R-V-I-V-A-L      H-O-R-R-O-R

6. how the hell do u always get good threads u always seem to get alot of post counts for little things it reminds me of Leo-J  threads maybe thats y he left he was scared of u over doing him is there any secrets u want to reveal to help others like snake612?

I always the THREAD TITLE is crucial for a good thread. By now I'm well known here too....so people are curious as in "hey its that PS3 fanboy darth posting the thread...lets check out what propoganda he wants to spread today"lol

also the material of the thread HAS to be interesting & something worth discussing over....I usually make these kind of threads.....n thanks to N4G I can break some news before anyone else.

there are no secrets (or I just don't wanna tell them to you all LOL)....mainly the way ur thread title is....it needs to attract viewers to read the thread

& Leo-j left as PS3 was getting beaten in sales by 360 n he couldn't bear anti-PS3 post son the site.....very cowardly imo.

7. do u really think that the interview with bhr-3 was ur best so far and this show had good quality in it with bhr-3 has ur guest?

YEs this was my BEST interview so far imo (rol sorry).....as we spoke bout a lot of things we didn't know about & also its always great to interview a less known member as there's usually more interesting things to find out

lesser known members sometimes turn out to be much more interesting than more well known ones

_______

thanks for the interview BHR-3

BTW your time ont he show may have ended....but your an ALMUNI of UnReal Talk

so you will always be especially welcomed in these threads.

thats cool thanx for answering them to bad about RE5 maybe u'll like 6 b/c there are rumors that it will be totally diffrent fom 4 and 5

Play Me

So unreal its unbelievable!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

@colonelstubbs

yup!

brought to you by UnReal Engine 3.0

Around the Network

BHR-3 selling his PS3 and getting a 360. Who can believe that? Is it not "Unreal!"?

@City17

What a disappointment....I agree!

but if he's happy no problem I guess!

I'm not saying it is so much of a disappointment as a surprise. I like happy gamers the best :) I'm just saying that I would never have predicted it!

Classic episode though darth! I gotta tell you these threads are sweet!