By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 NEW patch

Oh no, now I am going to suck because of the new controls.

Around the Network

My K/D ratio was alot better online today , I don't know if that had anything to do with changed controls , TBH I didn't notice anything.

And i've noticed shotgun users aren't ass effective as they used to be , they're still a pain though.

nordlead said:
what did the fix in 1.1? (or really, what did they fix between release and 1.2 in case they had other ones like 1.1x)

They removed the bots in online games to prevent stats padding.

@Ninja

Have you downloaded the patch ?

BxN said:
nordlead said:
what did the fix in 1.1? (or really, what did they fix between release and 1.2 in case they had other ones like 1.1x)

@Ninja

Yup.

NinjaKido said:
BxN said:
nordlead said:

@Ninja

Yup.

Oh cool, I'm glad to hear that the difference isn't too noticeable.

Around the Network

Okay I have a question some what off topic, but with THQ laying off testers, as well as other game companies...

...how do you guys feel about getting games that go out not thoroughly tested? Cause some of those bug fixes in 1.20 seem like they should have been caught BEFORE release.

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

BxN said:
NinjaKido said:
BxN said:
nordlead said:

@Ninja

Yup.

Oh cool, I'm glad to hear that the difference isn't too noticeable.

Well I never noticed the "slugish controls" in the first place so I might be the wrong person to ask.

senortaco said:
Okay I have a question some what off topic, but with THQ laying off testers, as well as other game companies...

...how do you guys feel about getting games that go out not thoroughly tested? Cause some of those bug fixes in 1.20 seem like they should have been caught BEFORE release.

Seems to have become the unfortunate norm

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

I played a bit today, but I didn't notice any changes.

Wyku said:
senortaco said:

Seems to have become the unfortunate norm

It became one of the unfortunate norms when Microsoft entered the videogame market and we started to have HDD in the consoles. It is one of the reasons I'm happy Nintendo doesn't allow patches on their system.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)