By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii selling out because of.... Doctors?

You know I did consider putting something at the bottem showing I was being sarcastic but I figured there would be no way anyone would take something so ridiculous seriously. I guess I underestimated the internet.

And as EEPiccolo rightfully pointed out, I was being sarcastic. And they say Americans don't understand sarcasm...

Around the Network
Shambolic said:
You know I did consider putting something at the bottem showing I was being sarcastic but I figured there would be no way anyone would take something so ridiculous seriously. I guess I underestimated the internet.

And as EEPiccolo rightfully pointed out, I was being sarcastic. And they say Americans don't understand sarcasm...

Or no one understands American sarcasm. Happens to me all the time and also the other way around.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Does... does this mean John Lucas was right?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

takkxyz said:
Does... does this mean John Lucas was right?

John is always right, the world is wrong

geez get your facts straight man

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

OMG!!! the Wii is for Grannies!!! That's new :P but I guess it helps ppl so the Wii has done that at least. Wii helping motivate ppl to exercise, Ps3 folding @ home helping cure diseases what does MS offer? I guess Bill gates is doing humanities - which I respect him for... But that ain't the 360 :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

Fitness Studio Add in 2010: We have cardiovascular machines and one dedicated room with 50 WiiFit installations.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
Fitness Studio Add in 2010: We have cardiovascular machines and one dedicated room with 50 WiiFit installations.

That's a big room.

Still, you have to admire a console that can get "old fogies" to play. I know many old people. The ones I know are afraid to turn on a DVD player, let alone a console. And these people are playing the Wii?

Shambolic said:

I thought you were serious too, until i saw the following posts. I'm not supprised others thought you were serious too, because i know people who think we've solved all kinds of diseases (cancer, AIDS, anything else) but doctors are hiding the cure so they can rake in the cash. Maybe your one of those conspiracy theory people too

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Haha lesson learned. Never use sarcasm or irony without making it obvious.

I'm still amazed so many people took it seriously, then again there are enough nutjobs on the internet who would mean something like that.