By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation Portable Exclusive List

makingmusic476 said:
From what I've played, Patapon = best PSP game.

Too bad I'm stuck. I can't find the damn Don drum! Apparently it lies "deep in Patapon Plain", but I can now only hunt in Patapon Plain that I'm aware of, so this is pretty useless to me...

It starts good. Then turns into a frustrating piece of ass.

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
makingmusic476 said:

Too bad I'm stuck. I can't find the damn Don drum! Apparently it lies "deep in Patapon Plain", but I can now only hunt in Patapon Plain that I'm aware of, so this is pretty useless to me...

@ makingmusic

I think you have to attack the flower that the beggining of the level, then the drum is released. IDK though. Check a FAQ :P

But yeah, I'm not a huge fan of patapon either. It's a 6.5 or so for me. Flatout for the psp is excellent though. You have to teach yourselfd the controls first, as it seems really slippery and sensitive when you drive, but it's not so bad after awhile.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
Aj_habfan said:
makingmusic476 said:

@ makingmusic

I think you have to attack the flower that the beggining of the level, then the drum is released. IDK though. Check a FAQ :P

But yeah, I'm not a huge fan of patapon either. It's a 6.5 or so for me. Flatout for the psp is excellent though. You have to teach yourselfd the controls first, as it seems really slippery and sensitive when you drive, but it's not so bad after awhile.

Ha.  I love it.

And I found out what to do.  It's that little poll with the special beat on it. I had tried it before, but apparently I was doing it too late.  Tried it again, and I got the something that unlocke da new level, and it that level I found the drum.

makingmusic476 said:
Strategyking92 said:
Aj_habfan said:
makingmusic476 said:

@ makingmusic

Ha.  I love it.

And I found out what to do.  It's that little poll with the special beat on it. I had tried it before, but apparently I was doing it too late.  Tried it again, and I got the something that unlocke da new level, and it that level I found the drum.

Yea, I remember when it was all fun and easy. Then I saw the game for what it really was and it's been haunting me in my game's collection ever since! You children, so unconcerned and naive, with the whole game waiting ahead of you - you have no idea what is really in store.

...the psp...is...getting....games??!

*dusts off already none dusty psp*

Around the Network

I'm on the fence with Resistance: Retribution. I was Locoroco 2 and a new poker game. But it's so tempting.....

Here's more high profile PSP exclusives for you:

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/146/146982/
http://www.4gamer.net/games/044/G004486/20090319056/

Ys 7, Ys I&II Chronicles for PSP annoonced

Ys 7
- Sept 2009
- party play
- 6,090 yen

Ys I&II Chronicles
- Remake of Ys and Ys 2
- July 2009

axumblade said:
Star Scream said:
Here's more high profile PSP exclusives for you:

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/146/146982/
http://www.4gamer.net/games/044/G004486/20090319056/

Ys 7, Ys I&II Chronicles for PSP annoonced

Ys 7
- Sept 2009
- party play
- 6,090 yen

Ys I&II Chronicles
- Remake of Ys and Ys 2
- July 2009

lol nice. I just added about 2 new games to the OP and found this lol. I'm slowly working on this. Busy week with school though so it might take a couple of weeks before the initial list is even complete. lol. I really actually hope to have everything done by GDC in case there are some announcements there.

Still need Undead Knights.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

thats what i call a strong lineup,with a price cut the psp has a chance to be in the top

Has anyone played PSP yet? It's kinda pricy for me, and I didn't really care for the older ones (They had potential but ANNOYING RANDOM FIGHTS!!). I'm going to try the demos once I beat God of War and get my new memory stick going.