By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KZ2 shot gun problems

Whats this about the shotgun problems? i havent noticed anything and im not sure wut this was about

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

huh?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

thats wut im asking idk wut some people r talking bout.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Not enough zombies to shoot with them?

Only problem I have had with the shotgun thus far is getting my head blown off lol.

Around the Network

GG games is working on a update to fix all these bugs here the link with the list:

http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/03/02/guerrilla-fixing-killzone-2-bugs-looking-into-control-complaint/

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

bugs,in kill zone 2?

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

I hope they won't change, controls, to be more COD 4, it would really break the game for me. I like Halo3, and Cod 4, but i don't want every game to be played like that. Fix shotgun auto-aim, and I'm good.

@Kutasek , Ditto

The shotgun problem is that if you use the "sights" (R3 button by default) then instead of bringing up iron sights, it turns on a flashlight. This flashlight acts as a HUGE auto aim boost. If the enemy is in front of you and the flashlight is on it's almost impossible to miss. Combined with the shotty's incredible stopping power, it's just a wee bit overpowered.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.