By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Starcraft 2 Possibly June Second?

I am just saying, I am willing to spend that much just to play starcraft 2 100% :D

Around the Network

:o cant wait.

Sharky54 said:
My friend and I were talking in 08 about games we were waiting for. Well I said starcraft 2, he said "why should we worry about that? our computers wont be able to run it"

I was like FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK need a new computer.

I really will drop 2000+ dollars on a new computer JUST for starcraft 2. I will play that shit non stop for years. Ive been hyping the game up since 2001. No joke lol.

Blizzard never forces you to have a top of the line PC to play their games. A $500 machine will be able to play it without hiccups - guaranteed.

Sharky54 said:
I am just saying, I am willing to spend that much just to play starcraft 2 100% :D

Oh, well ... obviously. I mean, it's StarCraft II nuff said.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

vlad321 said:
Could be. Fuck me I'll be in Spain.

Oh wait, WEWT!

Time for a showdown of predictions!

Around the Network

if its real... perfecting timing for my soon to be perfect summer

gummyfish's sig: for a couple seconds I was thinking "Why is that game over?" and then I was thinking "what is that dog wearing?" and then I LOLed.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

That would be awesome!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Khuutra said:
vlad321 said:
Could be. Fuck me I'll be in Spain.

Oh wait, WEWT!

Time for a showdown of predictions!

Bring it. This will be an epic fight for sure. Go Go Korea!

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

June 2nd a Korean national holiday confirmed

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach