By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Chronicles of Riddick Demo Available

The Chronicles of Riddick Demo Available

Take Vin for a spin.

March 4, 2009 - Atari has tossed a playable demo for The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena up on Xbox Live. The free trial features the Athena Main Decks level and offers up the chance for players to take Riddick for a spin, check out a few cutscenes, and control a Drone.

A PlayStation Network demo is said to be coming later this month.

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena ships on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on April 7 in North America and April 24 in Europe.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/959/959191p1.html

I'll try this later today.

Around the Network

Fantastic news !

Holy F@*&! This is awesome...

I have 1 more level to finish in Halo Wars before i can play this... Hurry up supply base!!!!! I need more tanks...

Cool, I might have to try this out. I never experienced the first one, so I'm interested to see if it lives up to the praise I've heard.

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

i can't believe i'm hyped for a game featuring vin diesel

Around the Network

I must find out how this is.(the demo I mean) I can't wait for the demo to hit the PSN. I am a HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGE fan of the movies. I orgasm all over them nightly.

ITS AVERAGE EVEN THOUGH I OWN BUTCHER BAY ON XBOX. I GUESS WASN'T AS GROUND BREAKING AS IT WAS IN 2004.

But the real question is, is it fun?

Oh shit, today's the 4th. I'm gonna check that out, thanks for posting this.

I d/l'd it, tried it, but didn't really get into it. I've seen the first one being referenced for great graffics on the XBOX, but I'm not sure if they have progressed much at all since then? (someone who's played both might be able to notice better). I wasn't really impressed by it and got bored with the hack and slash action. Maybe if I actually knew what was going on story wise (they litterally just drop you into the demo at who knows what point in the story) it might have captured my interest more.

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360