By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you drink/snack on when you game?

When playing videogames I need both hands, so I drink Coca Cola
(intravenous).

Around the Network

Usualy iced tea or coke with home made (or poped) popcorn. but im trying to c cut back (so far im loosing weight thx to wii fit)

I'm happy with my coffee and cigarette

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Just water.......I also don't like getting any food/grease/fruit pulp on my controllers.

my loyal pack of "Cowboy" lights and my 20 oz coffee

Around the Network

DR. Pepper

I like to drink Cola, Iced Tea, etc.
As for snacks like chips and such I don't really like to eat that while I'm playing as it gets my controller all greasy. Though when I do I usually eat Fritos or kettle cooked chips.

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" -Shigeru Miyamoto

Currently Playing - Metroid Zero Mission

>15% ending
Normal Hard <2hrs <100% Normal Hard
<2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 2-4hrs <100% Normal Hard
>2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 4+hrs <100% Normal Hard

I always forget to eat and drink when playing games, thats why usually feast at night when i stop playing as realised I am hungry lol

The Dorito and bib combination is always a classic. If you don't have a bib, just use an old shirt.

I rarely eat whilst gaming anyways (in fact, when I game is when I eat less, playing makes me forget my hunger), but when friends come over it's Doritos 'n' dip en masse, with packets of sweets. For drinks we usually have Pepsi/Tango, if it's in the evening we tend to have beer/cider as well (don't usually drink alcohol during the day).

Hmm, this has got me in the mood for a little gaming get-together. It's a shame KZ2 doesn't have splitscreen (we usually have two consoles with 4 players on each), so I guess the main game will be Halo 3, again...

Coca-Cola or Water to drink
Crisps or Chocolate to eat

:-p frack healthy eating i want to be happy when im gaming!