By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 (Aiming Lag) Videos.

WTF???? hes flicking the right analog stick and he complains it moves bit by bit and calls it lag??? LMAO and he pressed the fire botton and the gun quickly reacted to it so he needed to slow it down to 99% to see the 0.1 deley? HOLY SHIT!

Around the Network

There is nothing wrong with it for me.

So those people are either lying or there is something wrong with their setup.

I dunno about all of this realism, but last time I handled a gun, I could turn and aim it extremely quickly and very precisely, and right when I pulled the trigger it would shoot. :P

YES,More people agree with me on the lag part,and its not realistic,Im glad im not the only person who's afraid to admit this game isnt perfect.

Yawn.

Play the game for longer than 10 seconds and you'll learn to play the game. It's not COD4....It doesn't auto aim for you. I know, tough to comprehend.

The controls were purposely designed this way. Deal with it. Or don't. Stop crying about it.

Around the Network
HoodFigga said:
I expected much worse lag in the video. The lag in this vid is something I would barely notice or get used to after a while. I wouldn't waste my time crying and complaining on a messageboard. If I were that unhappy, I would sell it and be done with it.

Agreed.  At first I thought it was a valid concern people had (though I haven't encountered it myself), but the more it's been discussed, the problems are becoming so minute that you need to slow a video down to see a 4 frame issue.  IMO, it's become less of a valid concern and has become annoying whining. 

Look at the PS3 fanboys crying "ITS NOT COD4 GET OVER IT",You know what if every PS3 shooter exclusive had this kind of lag,i would sell my PS3,cause its bullshit.

@Garnett: where do f*** do u have lag??? I don't have it, why you? Maybe you should only play "auto aim FPS" ...

Garnett said:
Look at the PS3 fanboys crying "ITS NOT COD4 GET OVER IT",You know what if every PS3 shooter exclusive had this kind of lag,i would sell my PS3,cause its bullshit.

How long did you play the game?  I mean you've spent more time pissing and moaning about it then probably playing the damn game.  It's time to grow up.   I'm certainly not a PS3 fanboy when it comes to shooters.  Sony has never released a shooter that I would say stacks up to the competition.  (Not Timesplitters, Not Resistance, Not KZ1, etc).  I think the Dual Shock is a wonderful controller but it isn't the best for FPS.

With that being said,   Kill Zone 2 is a wonderful game that deserves all the hype it has received.  The controls aren't easy (I don't disagree) but they take some time and you get very comfortable with them.

Heaven forbid a game take some time to learn.   Unlike COD4, where the first time you pick the game up you are leading your team.

@Tremble the guy has control lag,it takes a second or two to actually move and has a horrible dead zone,i gotta move the joystick all the way over just to move slightly.

@Rpruett Stop riding Sony,I know you hate the 360,you hate evil M$,I probly got more points on KZ2 than you do.