By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cool/Funny ONline IDs

Hi everyone, im creating this thread to see some of the funniest/coolest online ids you have seen. Post them here.

RROD killed my 360

Converted to PS3

Around the Network

Candlejack. Wouldn't it be funny if he posted he-

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Not really creative, but it's what the guy did with it that counts.

I was playing TF2 a month or two ago when a player by the name of Arnold Schwarzenegger joins the game and soon after, he starts advertising a fake product in the Arnold voice. It was hilarious that I couldn't leave the spawn because I was laughing so hard.

It was like I was hearing Arnold's Pizza Shop again.

hahaha yea wat about some cool ids people lets get word out, so many crap online ids.

RROD killed my 360

Converted to PS3

SephirothFangirl19283012. That one's cool!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

lol sure is

RROD killed my 360

Converted to PS3

"his mom" or "his wife", so when someone gets killed by them it'll say "John was killed by his wife". Of course, everyone uses that, so it's gets old quickly.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Someone on my friend's list has a name of doodoorocks

My-Wii-Wii
FknFagt
urMom
STDowner
YouPhail
I-Shoot-U-U-Die
--Boom-Headshot--

I saw a player named "luvstoospoog" or something similar to that. Epic reference to the south park episode.