By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Better Nuke: Fallout 3 or Killzone 2?

Elite1 said:
gummyfish said:
i was not expecting a spoiler!!

This! I just started the game.

Since this isn't going to go anywhere good, I really like your profile picture.

Around the Network
Thechalkblock said:
This thread probably won't last long, but the Killzone 2 nuke was very impressive. I'll go with Killzone 2.

Thanks ^.^ Updated.

The way fallout 3's nuke happened was pretty sickening so it wins in the drama area. However, the kz2 nuke looks more visually impressive.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
The way fallout 3's nuke happened was pretty sickening so it wins in the drama area. However, the kz2 nuke looks more visually impressive.

@.@ which one should I count? I'll just do for both I guess.

Spoiler....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Yea, thanks for bumping it by saying what everyone already said (I'm not bumping - it's already on top)

Thanks for the spoiler. Haven't played fallout 3 yet. However, I'm going to post and say Stop the fuck posting so this thread may dissapear. I'm surprised noone has said it yet.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
Thanks for the spoiler. Haven't played fallout 3 yet. However, I'm going to post and say Stop the fuck posting so this thread may dissapear. I'm surprised noone has said it yet.

Irony? Note that we all left the thread for 30 minutes until your comment.

*Spoiler Alert*
That should be in the thread title.

Fallout was better.