By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sixaxis and KZ2

Just wondering if people like the sixaxis support in KZ2.  Personally, I love it! I enjoy turning the valves as you grip the valve, turn, release then re-grip.  I really like setting the detonators and most of all I love the balance with the sniper rifle - it feels alot easier and steady.

I honestly think KZ2 is a excellent example of using the sixaxis support in a way that enhances game play rather than an annoying feature.

So, do you like the sixaxis support in games like KZ2 or hate it?

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

It made excellent use of it. There was nothing gimmicky about it. Best thing is the sniper feature. Sure beats clicking down L3 and only being steady for a few seconds.

i hate it...it's a good idea...for those valves u turn and explosives that you plant...but for sniping....ARRGGGHHH...soooo annoying and bad idea...

KLucifer said:
i hate it...it's a good idea...for those valves u turn and explosives that you plant...but for sniping....ARRGGGHHH...soooo annoying and bad idea...

Why ? It feels so natural to adjust the aim vertically with the sixaxis, headshots are much more accurate.

I have the sensitivity up all the way for when I am using a rifle or something,. The sixaxis lets me do slight adjustments with the sniper without missing my mark. I

Around the Network

i find it quite fun. I think they game used it quite well as you said, it reminded me alot of when i got MP3 and had to do the same kind of stuff with the wiimote.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Ohh, it works so well that my headshot to kill ratio in single player with the sniper is like 96% or something. With an overall 88% accuracy with it.

So is Sony successfully downstreaming all the hardcore gamers? Are you all going to un-graduate to the Wii in a few years?!

:P I kidd.

Balancing the pad while sniping was cool. The rest of it was just gimmicky, especially when you're messing around with valves.

it was an awesome feature not many games have accomplished using the sixaxis but what else is new with kz2 accomplishing something