By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite beer?

El Duderino said:
@leo-j: funny how humans have been drinking alcohol ever since the dawn of man but suddenly its not ok anymore, sure if you drink to much or are addicted it will harm you, drinking one glass of wine or one bottle of beer a day on the other hand is healthy, what about that ???

Hmm you are an European?

I guess it is not an problem in Eu, I am drinking beer from my 8.

I drink especially Stella (beer) and a lot of girl drinks/vodka's   Smirnof, Eristof, RUSSIAN VODKA OH YEAH.   

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

Hmm you are an European?

I guess it is not an problem in Eu, I am drinking beer from my 8.

I drink especially Stella (beer) and a lot of girl drinks/vodka's Smirnof, Eristof, RUSSIAN VODKA OH YEAH.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure Russian is only name. It's German IIRC...

kber81 said:
konnichiwa said:

Hmm you are an European?

I guess it is not an problem in Eu, I am drinking beer from my 8.

I drink especially Stella (beer) and a lot of girl drinks/vodka's Smirnof, Eristof, RUSSIAN VODKA OH YEAH.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure Russian is only name. It's German IIRC...

Oh I mean Russian vodka in General.    I didn't mean  Smirnoff, Eristof = Russian Vodka  .

konnichiwa said:

Oh I mean Russian vodka in General. I didn't mean Smirnoff, Eristof = Russian Vodka .

I've misunderstood you. Regards vodka - I'm not an expert (although I'm polish )... but Finlandia and Absolut are perceive as top quality products in Poland.

Ismael - Snake bite, at least the way I've had it is not actually a beer brand. It's half lager, half cider and some blackcurrent cordial. They make it at the bar so you should be able to get it in Spain if you tell the barman to make it up.

That said, get wasted on the stuff and you may never want to drink it again, it just seems so sickly after you've had a few of them.

Around the Network

Apparently computers like Molson Canadian Beer.

kber81 said:
konnichiwa said:

Oh I mean Russian vodka in General. I didn't mean Smirnoff, Eristof = Russian Vodka .

I've misunderstood you. Regards vodka - I'm not an expert (although I'm polish )... but Finlandia and Absolut are perceive as top quality products in Poland.

^__^  I don't know the names of the Vodka in Russia,  I only see an Russian Flag and a name I can't read because it is not ABC (don't know how to call the Russian writing).

twesterm said:
Apparently computers like Molson Canadian Beer.

I'm glad something does!

eh, it's ok at a bar, since it's usually the cheap stuff.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I used to be the same way as a lot of you guys, into spirits more than beer. I even have a pretty well-stocked bar (check my website in my sig, go to pictures). I finally switched to beer when I discovered the many varied styles. It helps that there's a great vintage beer store in Blacksburg, and that Richmond has a few bars that specialize in their beer selection (100+ beers on tap).

Shambolic said:
Leo-j - If your health teacher has been giving you the opinion that caused you to say 'shame on you drinking it' and that if you drink beer than you will die by the time you are 60 then yes they are ill informed. Drinking is an everyday part of life for most people.

Some teachers tell scare stories to put kids off things, sex, drink, drugs etc. but if they are being untruthful then it's counter-productive. Some teachers tell kids that condoms don't work or they teach creationism, so don't take everything they say as the truth. Teachers are there to help you form your own opinions, not force theirs upon you.

Nothing wrong with teaching creationism.  Also, sometimes condoms don't work.  That being said, the teacher is foolish in saying that you will die by 60!