By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My first 1000/1000 points, what were yours?

My first 1000 was Bioshock, though it's since gone up to 1100 so it's kind of a hollow victory. I will go back and get brass balls someday though...

Around the Network

Dead Rising.

what's the hardest 1000/1000 overall? I've heard that getting all the achievements in Gears2 is a real pain due to the Seriously 2.0 achievement.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
what's the hardest 1000/1000 overall? I've heard that getting all the achievements in Gears 1 is a real pain due to the Seriously 2.0 achievement.

Fixed. Gears 2 isn't bad, I got seriously 2.0 by just putting the game on PiP and watching movies will redoing the Brumak Rodeo over and over again. First Gears was a lot worse. 10,000 Ranked kills, and from what I've heard, the dodgy "TruSkill" system doesn't always record kills correctly. It's the same reason almost no one has 1000/1000 for the first Saints Row. Almost impossible to rank up without a dedicated group of boosters. =P

My first 1000 was Mass Effect, which was semi-difficult, and took a lot of time. My second was Ultimate Genesis Collection, which was not really all that hard.

I also have 200 on Braid and Banjo-Kazooie. Hooray?

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

Tomb Raider: Legend, pretty easy.

lestatdark said:
what's the hardest 1000/1000 overall? I've heard that getting all the achievements in Gears2 is a real pain due to the Seriously 2.0 achievement.

Hardest is Final Fantasy XI, without a doubt. You could spend years trying to get those.

De85 said:
My first 1000 was Bioshock, though it's since gone up to 1100 so it's kind of a hollow victory. I will go back and get brass balls someday though...

i would definately reccommend it.  i thought the game was much more fulfilling when i was working for that achievement.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Viva Pinata, followed by Oblivion

COD 2 and Warriors Orochi; I am not sure witch one I had first but I didn't tried to get 1.000/1.000 on purpose.