By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Space 2 in the works.

YAY!!!!!!!! DEAD SPACE 2!!!!!!!!

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Around the Network

I will purchase the sequel the first day it is available.

NJ5 said:
So what did EA learn from their business failure so far?

establish ur NEW IP on HD consoles then release them on the wii

not bad strategy at all.

Sweet! cant wait.

nice. All i want from Dead Space 2 is a 180 turn.

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
@outlawauron: I didn't mean that, although it is true that EA didn't (and doesn't) seem too excited about Dead Space's sales.

My point is, why not putting this game on the Wii as well? I played the 360 demo and saw trailers and video reviews of the game, and frankly didn't see anything that can't be done on the Wii, with a slight graphical downgrade...

lol! by far the funniest comment in this thread so far.

Sweet. I am so pumped for this. I'll rent the on rails shooter, and buy this for sure.

For people complaining that it should be on wii, just accept the wii for what it is. The wii is what it is, and it's not the PS360. It's not getting the same kinds of games, it's not going to get the same kinds of games. There will be some, but the wii isn't the same system. That doesn't make it worse, this isn't a slight to the wii, it's just a different system with a different audience, and a different goal. Developers made up there mind, Nintendo is making an assload of money, and they are fine with it. If you want Dead Space 2, go buy a system that has it rather than complain that the system you own isn't getting it. Developers aren't obligated to make the wii the system you want.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Wow EA and Capcom are losers. They announce a version of a game for the Wii then a few weeks later they announce a sequel.

YesWiiCan said:

Wow EA and Capcom are losers. They announce a version of a game for the Wii then a few weeks later they announce a sequel.

you tell them!