By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The J man needs another phoenix wright game NOW!!!!!

Is there any news of the development of a new game in the PW series?

This series by far has the most engrossing story and the J man needs more NAO!!!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

ya, the 5th game and Perfect Prosecutor have been in development for a while., check wiki

Soriku said:
How long are the games? I'm interested in them.

The first game has 5 cases and the rest have 4-5(not sure)

Each case would take around an hour to complete depending on how fast you pick on things.

Do yourself a favor and try phoenix wright:ace attorney and the J man will guarantee that you will fall in love with the series.

*Hands The J man a Phoenix Down* 

You're safe now.

there is one currently in development where miles is the main character, the game is called Gyakuten Kenji.

Around the Network
Diablerie said:

*Hands The J man a Phoenix Down* 

You're safe now.

*realizes that the next installment isnt here yet and goes back down*

Soriku said:
How long are the games? I'm interested in them.

8-10 hours, depending on how fast you can read and solve the cases. Not a lot of replay value, but the games are pure gold. The first one would be the shortest (GBA version), but they added a extra case that use the DS stylus and mic features. The second and third games are ports/updates. Try to play them (buy, rent, steal from a friend, trade in your other games).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Phoenix_Wiight said:
ya, the 5th game and Perfect Prosecutor have been in development for a while., check wiki

This. I'm guessing we will see it out this year. I put it on my 2009 budget just incase.

It's just that simple.

Are you done with all four so far?

i don't have a DS so I could only play the first 3. It's my favorite game series though.