By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NASA working on new MMO

Everybody seems to be getting into gaming these days.  Next thing you know they'll have console on the market.

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/693456/NASA-Drops-Details-On-Its-MMO.html

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

Sounds kinda cool, but also a little slow and boring. Meh

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Its alright as long as they dont make their own console.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

Interesting.. but this won't turn out half as realistic as Super Mario Galaxy.

LOL!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

Around the Network

Shouldn't they being spending their money on, well, space stuff. Satellites and research and thing instead of doing a VG.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
NintendoMan said:
Shouldn't they being spending their money on, well, space stuff. Satellites and research and thing instead of doing a VG.

I believe they're trying to get people interested and more informed about Space and everything we do out there.

wfz said:
NintendoMan said:

I believe they're trying to get people interested and more informed about Space and everything we do out there.

Or maybe they are try to get a piece of that pie the billions in video game industrie!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

Bullet100000 said:
Its alright as long as they dont make their own console.

lol it'll probably cost multi-billions of dollars to make and then get scrapped at the last minute before release.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

@Spankey

Exactly!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!