By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I am the worst Xbot on this site.

Theres no use in denying it, I am simply the worst. If you see any trolling on the site against the PS3 or Wii, I either started it or caused it to happen indirectly due to my influence.

I am responsible for all the PS3 is D0000MeD threads/posts on vgchartz.

I am responsible for all the Wiiii are a fad threads/posts

I am responsible for all the Wiiii has no candy threads/posts on vgchartz.

I am responsible for all the PS3 has no cookies threads/posts on vgchartz.

I have been telling it like it isn't to made this place unpleasant for owners of other consoles single-handedly. There are no Xbots (plural) there is only an Xbot (me) causing all the trouble on vgchartz.

I am terribly sorry for my actions, and I promise sincerely that I will mend my fanboyish trolling ways which I have gotten away with for far too long. It was my conscience which caught up with me in the end so I am very, very sorry.

Tease.

Around the Network

...huh?....Oh wait what? Sorry, I was laughing at the fat kid and penguin in your sig.

OT:.......um......lemme read that again real fast....lol that penguin just--GAH! Its mesmorizing o_O

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Don't worry Squilliam, I have learned over time to NEVA take you serious

What? Don't you believe me?

IM THE WORST!!!!

Tease.

I take it you are drunk I taught you well

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

deja vu?!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

^ Those Kirby are confuzzling me... like drugsss... @_@

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

interesting...so does this mean we can blame you whenever Wii/PS3 fanboys complain about us 360 owners??

jpain333 said:
interesting...so does this mean we can blame you whenever Wii/PS3 fanboys complain about us 360 owners??

Not really, since the worst does not equal all.

I'd better not say much more since I didn't bother to read what Squilliam said in the first place, the title excluded of course.

jpain333 said:

Yes! Because its all because of me, its all MY fault.

Finally, someone gets it!

Tease.