By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I miss megaman2

Now you're probably asking why am I posting this in the Sony Discussion Forum?  Because megaman2 would probably appreciate it this way.  I miss his PS3 threads, he's like the PS3 version of Rol or Squilliam.  Anyone else share this sentiment?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

he's gone to? it must be a conspiracy to get rid of all Sony Fanboys lol

(I guess his ban is over tomorrow)

stay cool, his ban is over tomorrow!

I am sure he will return with an informative SDF article, toned down to avoid another ban. I found many of his articles intelligent, (if a bit biased). Usually his bans did not come from threads written, more from responding to posts within them...:)

Longtime members are always a breath of fresh air when they return. After all, too many Sony fans are running and hiding this Gen, so it is good to see a few who can stand and take punches.

He should come back with a big epic thread of somekind.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network

I didn't even noticed that he'll be unbanned tomorrow. Then again, I didn't realized he was banned. :X

Pixel Art can be fun.

wat the hell go check the off topic area theres a thread about him there right now that needs more loving

Play Me

Hes back soon isnt he?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I have the perfect content for his epic return

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Well i dont really miss him that much, Rol and Squillam are much more clever and funny in their Posts. I actually miss Rock_on and Crazzyman they were hilariously sad.