By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Silent Hill... on my Wii???

It would be very difficult for the wii to make anything "better" than silent hill 5... That was old school survival horror done right.

Around the Network
Criminal916 said:
Nothing can bring SIlent hill back to business,Wii version will most likely be a Flop.

I know because SH sells SOOO much.

Criminal916 said:
Nothing can bring SIlent hill back to business,Wii version will most likely be a Flop.

You mean just like the one on PS360 right?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Yes just like PS360.
It has lost it.

I think it might be a referance to "The Calling." I might be wrong, but think that's what they're talking about. If it's an entirely new Silent Hill and not just some port, that would be pretty interesting to see though.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

Around the Network
Myviewing said:
I think it might be a referance to "The Calling." I might be wrong, but think that's what they're talking about. If it's an entirely new Silent Hill and not just some port, that would be pretty interesting to see though.

That's a Hudson game.

alfredofroylan said:
Myviewing said:

That's a Hudson game.

Ah... My bad.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

alfredofroylan said:

Climax is now working on Overlord: Dark Legend for Codemasters, but also they're working on a couple of games for Konami, check this:

"Climax are one of the leading creative lights of independent games development with a great history, but our future is even more exciting with awesome titles such Overlord: Dark Legend for Codemasters, our stunning and refreshing take on the horror genre and our original ground breaking next-gen game for the PS3 and the Xbox 360. "

http://www.climaxgroup.com/

Gee a horror game from Konami?? What could it be? Anyway Silent Hill need something to revive after the poor Homecoming and the hideous iPhone game.

I mean ... C'mon it's not difficult to make something better than this.

I went to that link & i didn't read that quote anywhere.  This is what is written, "Climax has a great history with recent titles such as Silent Hill Origins on both PSP and PS2, and Viva Pinata for Games for Windows, but the future is even more exciting with Overlord Dark Legend, on Wii and DS, for Codemasters and two new unannounced titles for Konami. Keep checking back for updates!"

arsenal009 said:

I went to that link & i didn't read that quote anywhere. 

Check the Jobs section

http://www.climaxgroup.com/jobs/jobs.aspx?ArticleID=994

Silent Hill on Wii? Has potential.