By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Power Unlimited: Guerilla working on Killzone Liberation 2 (PSP)

makingmusic476 said:

Great to hear!

Now if only I could finish the first. It can be annoyingly hard!

That was the main problem with the game, I was very happy with the fact that I managed to finish it on normal! And I could barely get anywhere in the DL Chapter 5

Around the Network

Awesome , Hopefully they can get them out swiftly :)

Killzone 3???? Holy craaaap, I can't imagine how awesome that would be. And KZ: Lib 2 would be very welcome indeed.

The game is scheduled for 2010 release...

i m sure they must have started working on new games atleast 4 months ago.. cuz KZ2 has beta testing way back in Dec (if i remember correctly).. soall the major work was done around the start of November.. So not more than 1/4th of the original KZ2 team should have been kept of KZ2.. and rest must definitely be assigned to new projects.

Around the Network

If they're working on a liberation 2, Killzone 3 for February-November 2011?

I didn't really like KZ liberatino :/ They'll maybe change the game to look like resistance retribution (hope inside I know).

Good to hear that killzone 3 is on its way. Killzone 4 at PS4 launch FTW!

Killzone 3!?

I can't even imagine this atm.

Just wait for a new infamous E3 2009 Killzone 3 Trailer. It's inevitable. It'll look better than real life.

Sweet, now I just need my PSP back so I can finish the first one, and my PS3 back so I can enjoy KZ2 when it comes out. ;_;