By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The good thing is that I love Mountain Dew ;D

Around the Network
stof said:
Kasz216 said:
leo-j said:
Something tells me this game is the most hyped game in the history of any game(or movie for that matter).

I dunno.  What about Super Mario Bros 3... it had "The Wizard' a whole movie whose point was bascially to get kids to want Mario 3.

Not just Mario 3, but also the power glove... It's so bad.

What pissed me off were the kids telling him to "Use the Warp Wistle!" when the premise was that this game had never been seen before.  How the heck did they know what the warp wistle did?

Heh I remember shortly afterwords getting to play Mario 3 at some gaming convention and getting through the entire first stage and beating the Airship in my "demo" playtime.  Heh that was when I was first worried about vidoeo games getting too easy.  Atleast it was fun. 

Too bad this version of Mountain Dew tastes crappier.

It's cherry flavored, even though the can is orangish, and even though it has twice the caffeine, a definite plus, it doesn't taste as good as regular Mountain Dew, which also isn't that great.

I prefer Vault.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Ishy said:
or it cud be used 2 cool down the 360 when it red rings OOOOOOOO that was flame bait ishh :P lol... but I laugh if cheapy D (from cheapass gamer) found a way for the Halo soda 2 cool down the 360...then he wouldn't have 2 do the towel trick all the time...

Flamebait for sure...but I lol'd

To Each Man, Responsibility

haha ... I'm funny :D

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

Yes I have drank it, and yes it tastes horrible. Take a mountain dew and give it a squeeze of cherry flavor ice. Does not taste very pleasant out of the can, and leaves a sickly after taste. Warning to the adventurous do not eat anything with this drink. They ferment inside and when the gas expands upward you get a deranged oder in your head that cannot be escaped.

Why did they choose cherry, and why did they choose synthetic cherry? Any other flavor would have been better. For a limited time offer they could have gone with a more exotic flavor or stayed with a more popular cocktail. For example Orange, Grape, Sassafras, Vanilla, Strawberry. Any of those would have complimented Mountain Dew a lot better.

omfg i thort it was a joke.. this isnt out in aus.. haha

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000
leo-j said:
Something tells me this game is the most hyped game in the history of any game(or movie for that matter).

As usual, your fanboyism knows no bounds.  Halo 1 and 2 were great games and had exceptional online play.  Halo 3 will certainly be a good game -- question is will it be a great game.  No one really knows until it is reviewed by enough people to build a consensus.  As far as hype is concerned, check "spiderman 3" if you are looking for one of the most hyped IPs in history.  The line of toys alone is staggering...  Halo 3, while being hyped heavily, will never reach that level of spending.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

BenKenobi88 said:
Too bad this version of Mountain Dew tastes crappier.

It's cherry flavored, even though the can is orangish, and even though it has twice the caffeine, a definite plus, it doesn't taste as good as regular Mountain Dew, which also isn't that great.

I prefer Vault.

A hyper-charged soda for gamers.....sounds great haha

BenKenobi88 said:
I prefer Vault.

QFT.  Vault will knock the sagging sluggishness right out of you, and is very drinkable.  Mountain Dew is just too sour to be a thirst-quencher.