yes,

do your parents know you're gay?

question was never answered

Around the Network

not gay so i can't answer but i think Harry Potter is

will u buy Resident Evil 5 this year?

Play Me

no, I own a Wii

Isn't it awesome that I was customer #1337 when I pre-ordered Pokemon Platinum, MadWold, and GTA:CW on Sunday?

Yes it is

Do you like Blade Runner

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I don't know! :o

Do you like pie?

Around the Network

YUM YEAH

If mud tasted like chocolate would you eat it

no, mud is muddy!

would you vote for a political party that wanted to make youre favourite past-time illegal?

Yes! I love to try new things, and it's not like we *really* have a say in these things anyway.

Have you ever played D&D?

Currently playing: Wii Fit / The Sims 3

Try  PrizeRebel , it could make you  rich ! I have  $15.80 USD  so far. I  love  BengaBenga' Most Wante lists.
$                     $  $  $                         

Maybe. :-o

Do you like to watch basketball?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

No

do you like to watch football