By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Linux: Why you should switch

I'd say the Mac cult is worse than the Linux following.

Around the Network

I don't see the relevence of this comment to the topic at hand, but, I have a buddy who managed to triple-boot his laptop to run XP, Linux, and Mac OS. Coolest stuff ever.

He said it was the hardest to get it to run all of the Mac stuff. I'm not a computer science major so I stopped listening after that :-/

Currently playing: Civ 6

my reason of not switching to linux totally? games and apps.
until linux is get the support from the devs, i don't see myself dropping windows.

So is it wrong for me to be posting this just so the thread gets to two pages so DonWii posts another picture?

To Each Man, Responsibility

How many posts are there per page?

Around the Network

You know some of you could help out!

ftW!!!!

mM

Seriously, if you have the skills and knowledge to make everything run fine on linux, you can use those to make everything run perfect on Windows.

fazz said:
Seriously, if you have the skills and knowledge to make everything run fine on linux, you can use those to make everything run perfect on Windows.

that logic is flawed as nothing runs 100% great on Windows mainly because the OS doesnt even run good. This is why I had to re-install Windows XP Pro 29 times (give or take 3 or 4 times) on this laptop.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453