By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UnReal Talk ~* EP 1 *~ --- DmeisterJ Interview on Life After Vg Chartz!!!!!

Jerry....You rock.
I was expecting you to post up some trash to get you a few vg$ but.....you delivered. I'l be there whenever there's another "Unreal Talk" session.

As for DMJ....man....he sure takes things serious

Around the Network

Unreal Talk doesn't end here......there's gonna be a QUICK question segment now.....people who answer the questions will go into a lucky draw for a chance of an interview with unreal talke

DMJ was pretty cool. It's pretty sad that he left over petty things. You gotta have thicker skin than that!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

My aim with unreal talk is to make YOU the people of vg chartz experience a UNREAL & COOL time!

just like how dogs are UNREALLY Cool!

Dogs are my inspiration for everything.
______

QUICK questions segment to start in 5 Min....GET YOUR BUZZERs....ergh I mean MOUSE LEFT CLICK's & keyboard READY!

^ Agreed Pristine. DMJ shoulda just argued with all the trolls, he was good at it

Around the Network
jerry said:
My aim with unreal talk is to make YOU the people of vg chartz experience a UNREAL & COOL time!

just like how dogs are UNREALLY Cool!

Dogs are my inspiration for everything.
______

QUICK questions segment to start in 5 Min....GET YOUR BUZZERs....ergh I mean MOUSE LEFT CLICK's & keyboard READY!

Thought you said dogs were really uncool when I first glanced over that. Heh.

lol nice nice.

Check out my game about moles ^

LBP is Huge!

UnReal Talk FTW!!!

You should have asked him what his Alts are.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

OK QUICK question segment UP!

answer answer for a chance to get interviewed by ME!