By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So a wii, a ps3, and a xbox 360 all walk into a bar...

the bartender gives them all a bear.

The ps3 says: "Well, i don't know how to drink a bear yet, i have to practice, but by the time I know I will beat ya all in it".

The 360 says: "I don't know, alcohol tends to give me my period, but there will be a the medication called "Falcon" for that, i think i wait till that".

The Wii says: "You two have problems, well cheers!"

Around the Network

They all get kicked out because games are for kids and kids can't drink.

Lol at just ben

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

360 - "Its burning up in here, gimmee something cold fast!"

hmm now i need some votes on favs

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Around the Network

That one by that twesterm fellow rocks. Also, and this is only from what I've heard around the intertubes, he's awesome.

the bartender bans all racing games, "Friends don't let friends drink and drive."

The Wii eats a Wii sports copy and starts the party (bars are all about parties). 360 calls some friends and start a co-op LAN party. PS3 morphs like a Power Rangers robot and starts playing some BR movies on mega-hyper-ultra-super HD mode.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

twesterm said:
That one by that twesterm fellow rocks. Also, and this is only from what I've heard around the intertubes, he's awesome.

you are so right, i wish i knew that guy, he kicks so much ass

But i heard hes a myth

Lost tears of Kain said:
twesterm said:

you are so right, i wish i knew that guy, he kicks so much ass

But i heard hes a myth

I heard that once a person tried to call him a myth on some message board.  That someones computer saw what they were doing and immediately logged them out before they could finish the board because it could not be true.  The computer did not want to exist in a world where the wonder that is twesterm was a myth.