By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Capcom to unveil new Xbox 360 title

I think Devil May Cry 5 exclusive

Around the Network
MOmO_X said:

I sure hope not.

It's not necessarily an exclusive anyway, is it?

Console Megaman Zero game
Megaman X 9
Darkstalkers

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most likely an XBL title, since Capcom seems to want to go multi-plat for all major titles.

Or maybe a time exclusive Breath of Fire 6! That'd be great!

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

There wasn't a Breath of Fire V! (Dragon Quarter doesn't count =-=).

I'd imagine this is an XBLA game though, if it's consoles then it'll be on PS3 too. As far as I'm aware they've only got 2 HD games in developement (Lost Planet 2 and something else, DMC I guess?), Lost Planet is a good shout though.

They've been well in the Downloadable stuff as of late so I'd guess it's an XBLA game... which will end up on PSN too lol.

EDIT: Ohhhh just read that Dragon Quarter did have a V in the title for just Japan. What a cop out.

Around the Network
Phobos said:
I thought Capcom is multiplattform only since this year? But it could be a new time exclusive Lost Planet.

Either they lied, or this isn't true..but that's the impression I was under as well.

MOmO_X said:

Yeah sure unless Microsoft pays up big.

Phobos said:
I thought Capcom is multiplattform only since this year? But it could be a new time exclusive Lost Planet.

According to Capcom officials, 'Major titles' are multiplat only, but this news source neither said it was a mjor game, nor did it say exclusive

It wont be an Xbox exclusive, they are just advertising the annoucement on Xbox Live. Capcom is doing an amazing job sticking to their multiplatform strategy. I just can't see that changing now.

Wow, i just heard a rumor maybe it's Monster Hunter.