By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Congratulations to Starcraft for successfully becoming a woman.

Squilliam said:
Kantor said:
RolStoppable said:
So does that also mean that starcraft a.k.a. blue-lady is really looking forward to the full frontal male nudity in the GTA IV DLC?

Can't Austrians talk to each other with their minds?

Only if they share their 20 digit friend codes with each other. People never mention the damn friend codes!

And they have to pay $250 for the life of their console to play games online.

Silly Austrians!

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Torillian said:
I don't think he was banned when the account was made, Max. I could be wrong, but I thought his ban was fairly short.

nope, this account was made to ban dodge. i actually called him out back then too but he swore up and down that it wasnt him but admitted he had a alt. and his last ban was a month.

correct pooperscooper

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Torillian said:
I don't think he was banned when the account was made, Max. I could be wrong, but I thought his ban was fairly short.

nope, this account was made to ban dodge. i actually called him out back then too but he swore up and down that it wasnt him but admitted he had a alt. and his last ban was a month.

correct pooperscooper

being the subject matter expert, I believe you kirby

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
kirby007 said:
Torillian said:

correct pooperscooper

being the subject matter expert, I believe you kirby

naturally

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

your right kirby i ban dodged a request ban oh dear lord shame on me

Around the Network
your right kirby i ban dodged a request ban oh dear lord shame on me

Hey did i say it was a bad thing xD

Well this thread is awkward.

Who needs alt accounts anyway?

It's pretty funny if you skim through blue-ladys post history, it goes from being a mindless, happy go lucky Wii fan into an extreme, hardcore 360 fan in a very short time span. I guess he just isn't very good at keeping up  the charade.

Even I knew about this.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Actually, the blue-lady account was made by Starcraft's ex-girlfriend quite a long time ago. They broke up, and she never returned to the site.

She mysteriously returned right after Starcraft was banned, and it's basically a given that Starcraft is just using her account.