By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ***Check out these PS3 Posters***

Aj_habfan said:
Your posters are gathering a bit of attention - Just saw this on PS3 fanboy - Good work.

Here's the link if anyone is interested;

http://playstation.joystiq.com/tag/@ps3

OT: They're really good posters. Sony could learn a thing or two from you. =)

Around the Network

Wow those are amazing.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

They look very cool.

They do have me begging the question: Why do people who like certain systems feel the need to produce marketing and promotion material for companies of the systems they like, pro-bono?

I wish people who do this would send Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo a bill for their efforts.

dude you need a job at sony, and in order to do that im going to throw you a fund raiser. well fucking done man.

insomniac17 said:
Aj_habfan said:
Your posters are gathering a bit of attention - Just saw this on PS3 fanboy - Good work.

Many PlayStation fans wish Sony would open up their pockets a bit and advertise the system a bit more. S1gfrid from VGChartz created this simple, but effective, ad campaign. These posters highlight the many unique exclusives available on the PS3. For example, the poster on the left shows games that mature gamers may be interested in: Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid 4 -- while the poster on the right shows the system's more family-friendly affair. It's a simple concept that we think would work very well in a mainstream magazine. Check out all the pics here.

They've been looking on this site.

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
insomniac17 said:
Aj_habfan said:

Many PlayStation fans wish Sony would open up their pockets a bit and advertise the system a bit more. S1gfrid from VGChartz created this simple, but effective, ad campaign. These posters highlight the many unique exclusives available on the PS3. For example, the poster on the left shows games that mature gamers may be interested in: Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid 4 -- while the poster on the right shows the system's more family-friendly affair. It's a simple concept that we think would work very well in a mainstream magazine. Check out all the pics here.

They've been looking on this site.

I know, I read that. It was awesome.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

InfiniteRetro said:
dude you need a job at sony, and in order to do that im going to throw you a fund raiser. well fucking done man.

Either that or have Sony decide it will run a context for promotional material fans come up with.  It isn't right fans do all this work, and give Sony free advertising (replace Sony with Microsoft or Nintendo or an other corporation in other cases) and not be compensated for it.

Just my 2 cents...

Those appear to be better than Sony is actually doing right now. More style and more thought. They made me stop and think -- Wow! That's pretty impressive. Maybe I should get a PS3. (For the record, I have a Wii and shelved plans to get a PS3 anytime soon because of the dropping of B/C).

I hope you have copyrights so that your idea(s) are appropriated.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

very very good artwork

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Fantastic Job S1gfrid !!!! the first one is EPIC !!!!!!
someone on this site already put them in his SIg i guess !

Congrats,, keep them coming

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)