By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 FPS ever played?

What are your favorite top 5 First Person Shooters you ever played?

Mine are...

1)Bioshock...This games action and atmosphere mixed with it's story and graphics just amazed me from beginning to end.

2)Halo 1,2 and 3....If your a hardcore FPS fan as myself you must have this game on your list imo...great gameplay...the story grabs me and brings me into the game...and who can forget about the great online gameplay...

3)Goldeneye 64...wow the great memories I had with this game as a child....cool weapons...the single player campaign was great...and playing multiplayer with all my friends on the same tv...endless fun

4)Duke Nukem 64...I Loved this game it was also a game which had me and my firends hooked on the multiplayer end of it..it was also oe of the baddest game out at the time...saving the babes was cool..the weapons were awesome...and killing pigs never gets old lol...

5)Doom 64...At the time the scariest game I played...great visuals and weapons...my friend and I played this game soo much one day the N64 actually froze and told us to turn it off...lmao pretty weird

I love alot more FPS such as...Fear,Cod 4,Half Life and Killzone  but these are my top 5 favorite of all time....which are yours?

Around the Network

1.goldeneye
2.perfect dark(zero also)
3.halo(1,2,3)
4.cod 2
5.half life
thats a great list i think

1) Half-Life
2) System Shock 2
3) Hexen 2 (I loved those games...)
4) Duke Nukem 3D
5) Halo 1

I could probably list about 5 more (easily) that I really enjoyed too...I'm not sure what that says about me as a person...

Half life is a great game also I should have made a top 10 lol....

Duke Nukem 3D...that was on Playstation?

1. Half Life 2
2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
3. Halo 3
4. Counter Strike: Source
5. Team Fortress 2

Around the Network

Half-Life (PS2)
Duke Nukem 3D/Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown (PC, 360, PS1)
Bioshock (360)
Goldeneye (N64)
Call of Duty 4 (360)

Honorable Mention: Half-Life 2, Doom, Area 51

JoHnNyFr3sC0 said:

Yes it was, called Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown, spent most of my time playing it there....

1. Goldeneye
2. Half-Life 2
3. Nightfire(GCN)
4. Bioshock
5. Painkiller

1. Half Life 2
2. Perfect Dark
3. GoldenEye
4. Half Life
5. Doom 2

jpain333 said:
JoHnNyFr3sC0 said:

Yes it was, called Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown, spent most of my time playing it there....

I played Duke Nukem 3D on PC.  It was just called... Duke Nukem 3D.  Haven't played a Nukem since (but I played all the old 2D ones back in the day; they were sweet.)