By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - High Voltage promise a better online experience than Mario Kart Wii

High Voltage don’t like Friend Codes, but they promise a better online experience than Mario Kart Wii

Around the Network

Cool game. Cool guy. Cool hair (LOL). Must buy.

MK wii is a great online experience, this is gonna be really good then.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

I love these guys enthusiasm for the Wii. And frankly, I for one, am a real run and gun player. Don't care for the stealth, hiding behind objects, squads, etc. elements many FPS force on you these days and I think keeping it a pure run and gun experience for Wii was a very smart idea on their part.

Many consider this the one of the first real 'core' Wii titles but I think a run & gun game will appeal to a larger audience as it's a very simple control to learn and you're not forced to know the story or learn complicated skills but you can always improve your aim/reaction time so it just plain fun.

Could be the Unreal Tournament for the Wii.

you here that? support these types of games!

Around the Network

That's a pretty bold claim. Mario Kart Wii had a great online, quite stable and with little lag.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Well I love playing multiplayer FPS games with my friends, and this game really seems to be turning out great, so I'm for sure going to buy thi--

Oh yeah, no local multiplayer. Forgot.

wfz said:
Well I love playing multiplayer FPS games with my friends, and this game really seems to be turning out great, so I'm for sure going to buy thi--

stop trolling HD fanboy

Sweetness all 'round. :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

11ht11 said:
wfz said:

stop trolling HD fanboy

the hd consoles aren't actually that bad.  i just got a 360 in sept.  wii is still fun but i can see why people like the hd consoles so much.  its just different, not better or worse.