By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How often do you charge your DualShock 3

For me it's every week i time it so i have to charge it on thursdays while the system is DLing demos so that im doing 2 things at once instead of having the system on just to charge a controller. If i play alot it well only last 5 days and recently i havent been playing alot i was able to get it to last for to weeks so i'll be charging it tomorrow

You can also buy one of these to extend the life of ur DS3 it's kind of like the keyboard but it goes on the back of ur controller there are diffrent variations of it on the market wonder if anybody has one how much longer does it actually last

Play Me

Around the Network

Once a week maybe

If I want to play it tho while the controllers flat - I just put my DS3 on charge and play with my SixAxis instead.

i guess averagely once a week as well

About once a week. Less if I am playing a lot.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

about 1 a week. it only charges for about 10-20 mins then it is full again

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Whenever it needs to be charged. Usually once a week if I get time to play.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

When I play PS3 my Dualshock is usually connected by USB.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I have two, play one while the other charges swap them around when it runs out of juice. Around 8 or 9 days.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

whenever the battery dies So probably once every 2 weeks or so depending on ussage. When I first got Valkyria Chronicles, it was probably once a week.

Anyways, since I have my Wii in WiiConnect24 mode all the time (never turn it completely off), I just charge my PS3 controller on that cause the USB slots are enabled.

Although, that little add on looks pretty cool, but I don't need that much battery power.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

When is tells me my batterie in controller (incert #) is low.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!