By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the most addictive game that you have ever played?

Definitely Civilization. I remember back in the dark ages  (i e before I had a computer at home) I used to stay afterhours at the office just to play Civ II. More than once I was sucked into the BPOMT and was actually still playing when the first of my co-workers showed up the morning after.

Stop playing. Start working again. Hold out until afternoon, then go home and pass out at last. Kinda sad, really.

Around the Network

gta san andreas and pokemon yellow

Stepmania and Okami.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Battlefield 2
Halo 3
Europa Universalis 3
Guild wars
Advance wars (all of them)
Call of duty: United offensive

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

cod4 enough said lol, i cant stop its a drug in video game form

Around the Network

Sim city
Sims
GTA3
Any good nascar game

Play Me

Diablo II is by far the most addictive game I have ever played.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Phantasy Star Online (Dreamcast, Gamecube, Xbox) After all the servers started dying out, Maple Story.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I was Addicted to FFXI for 3 years, been clean for a year and a half now <.<;;; but ... still have been paying for it every month.

Systems owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox360

Currently Playing: UNCHARTED 2 !!

Waiting for: FFXIII, GoW3, GT5, Mass Effect 2

Phrancheyez said:

Uh..theres not a single most addictive. Let's see...

MajorMUD
Earth:2025
Diablo 2
Warcraft 2 (the last GOOD warcraft=/)
Phantasy Star III (playing it again..can't stop!)
And I was on Halo 2 pretty hardcore for a while..

Seriously?! That's like the worst Phantasy Star ever made.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence