By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Star Ocean: The Last Hope - Game Informer Scan (Review)

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?p=3871213

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

yeah.. I sort of quit my subscription and trust of GI when I found out they were FULL OF SHIT.

Same types of reviews LO got, and JRPG fans seems to go head over heels when ever it's name is mentioned.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

http://www.justin.tv/esegk

Live feed of this guy playing SO4 in Japan. Obviously spoilers as he has played many hours straight and is far into Disc 1.

Combat looks DECENT
Cutscenes are ENDLESS
Towns are HUGE.

I don't know what to think right now. I think GS and IGN will make me decide if I will buy this game this year, or wait till It's $20 or not buy it at all. ToV still seems like the best or second best RPG (tied with Lost Odyssey if you consider it the best still) on the 360.

It's just that simple.

Seems like JRPGs have to be able to cure cancer in order to get a good scores these days.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Wow. I've checked out the live broadcast a couple of times, and no longer have any interest in purchasing this game. It has convinced me.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network
MonstaMack said:
http://www.justin.tv/esegk

Live feed of this guy playing SO4 in Japan. Obviously spoilers as he has played many hours straight and is far into Disc 1.

Combat looks DECENT
Cutscenes are ENDLESS
Towns are HUGE.

I don't know what to think right now. I think GS and IGN will make me decide if I will buy this game this year, or wait till It's $20 or not buy it at all. ToV still seems like the best or second best RPG (tied with Lost Odyssey if you consider it the best still) on the 360.

How long has that guy been playing? Last time I checked, it was 12 hours ago and he was playing.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

I heard he took a break to go to the bathroom and eat. No rumors of sleep yet lol.

It's just that simple.