By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 big promotion in The Netherlands

Hi All,

Iam new here, i read the forum allot and i like the website.
(a friend and i started a new website thanks to vgchartz coolnes)

Everyone is asking where is sony's promotion for Killzone 2 ?..
I think its beginning now and its starts in Holland (no suprise).

Sony is going to air a Killzone 2 tv special on TMF (The Music Factory) the one and only real music channel (next to MTV). 

The tv special is 6 part long :

Killzone 2: The History of Guerrilla Maandag 23/2 23:00
Killzone 2: The Story of Killzone Dinsdag 24/2 23:00
Killzone 2The making of Killzone Woensdag 25/2 23:00
Killzone 2: Killzone 2 Game Review Donderdag 26/2 23:00
Killzone 2: Documentary Vrijdag 27/2 23:00
Killzone 2: Documentary Zaterdag 28/2 23:00

And thats not everything, there is also  a launch party in Amsterdam (iam going for sure) :

Quote :
Killzone 2 release party
Op donderdag 26 februari wordt de game Killzone 2 officiëel gereleased in Studio 80 in Amsterdam. Jij kan hier samen met een vriend of vriendin heen om deze vette game te spelen. Én geven we nog eens 10 extra Killzone 2 games weg. Geef antwoord op onderstaande vraag om kans te maken op deze vette prijzen.

Translation :
On Thursday feb 26, Killzone 2 will be officialy released in Studio 80 in Amsterdam. You can be there with a friend to play the wicked game. And we will give 10 X the game Killzone 2. Answer the next question and make a chance. (the question is : in wich city is Killzone 2 made)?

source : http://www.game-edge.com/news/playstation-3/243-killzone-2-promotion-launch-party.html

Around the Network

Kool, good time to be Dutch.

"Amsterdam"

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I want a Killzone party.

So does Killzone actually launch on the 25th?

Cause a launch party on the 26th and a launch on the 27th seems more logical.

And all the online shops say it launches on the 27th

blablabla pannekoek met spek en ei

Around the Network

The Dutch seem quite proud of this game as they should be.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Cool, I have to say that I'm pretty disapointed cause I haven't seen any commercial by now (excepted the valentine's day stuff in germany).

The game will be released in 10 days, it's time for the hype machine sony!!!

good news.

Nice, I still haven't seen anything in Canada...I don't know what they're waiting for.

apparently K2 is being advertised in cinemas in Iceland according to a poster on Gamefaqs.

http://www.sena.is/killzone/

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?