By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vote on my avatar

Well I love my avatar I have right now, and I think a lot of people associate names with Avatars. If makingmusic were to change his avatar it would pry take me a week to realize that he was posting just under a image. I feel at least a few people recognize my current Avatar cause it's pretty distinct from everyone elses and don't want to ruin what very little to none fame I have. However, a more distinct and likeable one may help me get at least recognizable faster. So I chose a few I like and shall have you vote. The Kerberos saga is my favorite series with me even getting a tattoo of the Kerberos soon so naturally my Avatar should relate to something i truely love.

1.) Red Spectacles

2.) Kerberos Brutality

3. Foxy Croquette O'Gin

4. Stray Dog (Current)

Votes so far:

1 - 0

2 - 4

3 - 0

4- 1

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I like the second one of the protect gear soldier.

BTW great choice with the oshii films :D I personally can't wait for his new one in the Kerberos saga (2009 supposedly!).

First time I read number 2 I thought it was Kuriboh....but anyway number 2....

Former something....

Around the Network
spdk1 said:
I like the second one of the protect gear soldier.

BTW great choice with the oshii films :D I personally can't wait for his new one in the Kerberos saga (2009 supposedly!).

Oh im so excited for that as well! It's supposedly 3D like Appleseed, but i would prefer Live Action.

I'm getting a distinct '2' vibe here.

Also, when I voted, I didn't read the OP or look at the names, so I thought it was a fan-ime version of a Helghast soldier XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Yeah i like all of them which is why i'm letting people choose as well, my problem with number 2 though is that there are so many killzone 2 things around that it's going to be mistaken for the helghast, and it's gonna be hard to tell them apart from the other ones around.

I like 4 the best.

Move it to off topic please.