By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I have noticed that there are three kinds of alliances

@ ceres... yea I hate FF fanboys... lol... and i hate the word fanboy(as you lot know from other posts)...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

For the Horde!

What, I was the only one thinking that?

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

For them to be alliances they would have to be allied with someone, ala wii/60

Fuzzmosis said:
For the Horde!

What, I was the only one thinking that?

nope i thought the exact same thing :D

wtb northrend now. 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umm yeah I don't like fanboys either.

Around the Network

agree'd there are 2 sides.

good vs. evil

aka

Nintendo vs. all

Hahah...

Seriously though if anyone hates a game just cause its on a certain system, you happen to not like, slap yourself around for a minute. Please.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:

good vs. evil

aka

Nintendo vs. all

Hahah...

Seriously though if anyone hates a game just cause its on a certain system, you happen to not like, slap yourself around for a minute. Please.

Lol good one.

I say there are many alliances.

Nfanboy, Mfanboy, Sfanboy, NMfanboy, NSfanboy, MSfanboy, Wiifanboy, DSfanboy, 360fanboy, PS3fanboy, PSPfanboy, Wii360fanboy, WiiPS3fanboy, WiiDSfanboy, WiiPSPfanboy, 360PS3fanboy, 360DSfanboy, 360PSPfanboy, PS3DSfanboy, PS3PSPfanboy, DSPSPfanboy, and so on.

Plus we have the average people.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Even though I prefer Nintendo I'm mostly unbiased. I mean I think the graphics on PS3 are amazing and there is good online for Xbox 360 but they just cost too much and are unappealing to me. I even signed the thing for RE on PSP even though I prefer NDS!

I've only seen two: the kind with Orcs and Taurens in it, and the kind with Dwarves and Night Elves.

/beaten to the punch by three people
//Blood Elf Paladin

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Xeo_842 said:
weezy said:

good vs. evil

aka

Nintendo vs. all

Hahah...

Lol good one.

I say there are many alliances.

Nfanboy, Mfanboy, Sfanboy, NMfanboy, NSfanboy, MSfanboy, Wiifanboy, DSfanboy, 360fanboy, PS3fanboy, PSPfanboy, Wii360fanboy, WiiPS3fanboy, WiiDSfanboy, WiiPSPfanboy, 360PS3fanboy, 360DSfanboy, 360PSPfanboy, PS3DSfanboy, PS3PSPfanboy, DSPSPfanboy, and so on.

Plus we have the average people.

Many of those wouldn't really be "alliances" now would they? Maybe factions.

Anyway, I agree that the OP simplifies things way too much. For instance there is no "360 uber alles" crowd, probably because they're mostly beaten into submission by blatant hardware faults.
There's no Wii-will-rock-you mob, disdaining all others as too expensive/too broken/not enough Mario.
There's no PS3/Wii alliance saying "buy for pure games and buy for pure power, nevermind the broken middle ground."
And as Xeo says, that's not even counting the handhelds or PC.

If you try to analyze the various factions, forum posters are as balkanized as anyone else. But I do think that the strongest faction of all, at least here on VGChartz, are the reasonable people capable of seeing the faults and strengths of all the consoles. (Except the DS which has no faults LOLOLOLOLjk)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!