By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is it too expensive? (need your opinion guys!)

Well I try to sell my 360 and people tell me that it's too expensive Oo! So what I sell is: a 360 Premium + 2 wireless controller + battery (and the 20€ thing to charge it) + headset + 20Go HDD + 5 games = 250€! I think it's a good price. I know the arcade sku is cheaper (179€ in my country) but well, for 70€ I "offer" a lot of stuff! What do ya think, is it too expensive? Thx for your help guys!

Around the Network

Yeah, for a used model it is too expensive if you are trying to sell it on a classifieds site. The most you would get on a classifieds is 220 (And more likely 200). You could probably sell it slightly higher on ebay, but then you have to factor in shipping and fees.

why would you sell your 360??? it has the best game available...

People must be thinking it will RROD soon as, of course, will surely happen.

I'm selling it cause the PS3 is my main console. I also play on PSP and a little on PS2 so I don't have time/money for my 360, and no game in a near future interest me so ...

And no, it hasn't RROD yet and is still under guarantee lol. In fact I bought it last summer, so they're maybe more reliable than the old ones.

Around the Network

I don't understand people like you. How can you not afford to have it around? It's not like you have to pay rent on it. And selling it will give you a little cash, but then you rist the chance that you'll miss out on games that are announced later that you will want.

It definitely two expensive. I think you should just stick with model you have. Its very hard to sell a console at a good price if its used.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Well I didn't buy the 360 for gears of war, halo, alan wake or some other games. I just bought it for Jrpg's, and I think they're not really good. So I'd rather play older rpg's on my PSP than average HD rpg's on my 360, that's it.

I think its a good deal but I don't know why on earth you would sell your 360. Just means you'll miss out on more exsclusives I guess. I know it would suck if i didn't have ps360 since both have stellar games.

yes, i think you are asking too much.  i would cut 50 off

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur