By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - own a top 5 PS3 game?

Around 25% of PS3 owners have GTA IV. 20% own COD4 and around 18% own MGS4. I was just want to know how many of you PS3 owners don't own a game in the top 5 PS3 games as far as sales. The other two games rounding out the 5 are Motorstorm and Resistance. Also how many games in the top ten do you own? And how many games total. 

So in other words how many games do you own, how many top 10 games do you own, how many top 5 games do you own, and what games do you own if you don't have a top 5 game. 

I have 6 games total, Motorstorm and COD4 of the top 5 and have 4 top 10 games.  

Around the Network

Are you talking about the top 5 PS3 sold in America or what?

How many games do you own: 3 (BioShock, Enchanted Arms, Uncharted)
How many top 10 games do you own: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
How many top 5 games do you own: none
What games do you own if you don't have a top 5 game: As said above BioShock, Enchanted Arms and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Edit

How many games do you own: 1 disc based and 2 PSN
How many top 10 games do you own: GTA4

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I own all of them (COD4 is on the 360, though). I have all the games - including PS3 and 360 copies of GTA IV.

I own 8 of the top ten PS3 games - no LBP or Prologue.

Around the Network

How many games do you own: 4, Burnout Paradise, Dark Sector, Grand Theft Auto 4, Resistance 2
How many top 10 games do you own: Grand Theft Auto 4
How many top 5 games do you own: Grand Theft Auto 4
What games do you own if you don't have a top 5 game: Dark Sector [I think 600k WW, got it $9.99 :P] Burnout Paradise [900k WW but reports say 1.1mil] Resistance 2 [1.5m WW?]

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

xlost7 said:

How many games do you own: 3 (BioShock, Enchanted Arms, Uncharted)
How many top 10 games do you own: I only own 3 games and they are not in the top 10.
How many top 5 games do you own: none
What games do you own if you don't have a top 5 game: As said above BioShock, Enchanted Arms and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Worldwide sales...

And uncharted is 9th in total sales....

@RVDondaPC

Cool//well I answered your question//and I will edit that Uncharted is indeed in the top 10//lol

madskillz said:

I own all of them (COD4 is on the 360, though). I have all the games - including PS3 and 360 copies of GTA IV.

I own 8 of the top ten PS3 games - no LBP or Prologue.

Misread the question.

How many games do you own: 21 - 1 is a PSN title
How many top 10 games do you own: 8
How many top 5 games do you own: all
What games do you own if you don't have a top 5 game: none

out of my 4 or 5 PS3 games, i own 2 on the top 5- MGS4 and CoD4