By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GAF announces Wii passes 360

@Phalanx
That is one hilarious gif!!!

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Around the Network

You guys missed this line from the NeoGAF annoucement:

DISCLAIMER: Europe numbers have been compiled with our best guestimates using numbers released in the past and today's numbers. If you still want to dispute those, you should be aware that NPD stops in July and does not include August data which statistically, puts the Wii ahead of the 360 either way. The Wii's "win" is actually a lot bigger than what is posted here.

Which means that the numbers aren't just "basically" the same as the ones here at vgchartz, for all intents and purposes they ARE the same. Still, there's no need for bad-mouthing either website. If NeoGAF has independently reached virtually identical numbers for console sales, everyone should take that as a sign that both places are doing a good job.

My Website

End of 2008 totals: Wii 42m, 360 24m, PS3 18.5m (made Jan. 4, 2008)

Sullla said:

You guys missed this line from the NeoGAF annoucement:

DISCLAIMER: Europe numbers have been compiled with our best guestimates using numbers released in the past and today's numbers. If you still want to dispute those, you should be aware that NPD stops in July and does not include August data which statistically, puts the Wii ahead of the 360 either way. The Wii's "win" is actually a lot bigger than what is posted here.

Which means that the numbers aren't just "basically" the same as the ones here at vgchartz, for all intents and purposes they ARE the same. Still, there's no need for bad-mouthing either website. If NeoGAF has independently reached virtually identical numbers for console sales, everyone should take that as a sign that both places are doing a good job.

I would completely agree if they didn't lock any thread citing VGC numbers and all but ban the mention of VGC simply because they didn't like the numbers in the past.  

To Each Man, Responsibility