By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Site suggestion: ability to customize user profile

Like MySpace? I dig.
Also, I second the idea of ability to put on YouTube vids. :D

Around the Network

man, that feature was removed because everyone is incapable of picking colors that actually look decent together (or are even readable for that matter) then you add backgrounds with lots of colors, and it gets even worse. In the game db anyways, but profiles are just as bad...

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I'd rather this site didn't turn into MySpace for gamers.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

no i don't care about the color or fonts

would be nice if we could have songs play wen u or someone else enters ur profile page though

Play Me

We had the ability a while back. Some pages (like Leo-j's) were completely unreadable due to having so much background art and bizarre text colors. I was actually happy when they switched the format. Maybe tricking out your profile page (within reason) would be a good use for VG$??

Around the Network
nordlead said:
man, that feature was removed because everyone is incapable of picking colors that actually look decent together (or are even readable for that matter) then you add backgrounds with lots of colors, and it gets even worse. In the game db anyways, but profiles are just as bad...

This.

what about just the ability to change the color from blue to any color?