By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - new star ocean 4 screenshots from the us version¡¡¡ LOOKS AMAZING¡¡¡¡

Wow...that looks pretty impressive. It's almost here :D

Around the Network
hayeya_k said:
well, cant wait for.... for .... for..... the damn PS3 version to be announced :(

Go buy a 360.

OT:  Love them graphics.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

this is a MUST BUY for any JRPG lover with a 360. Should do a grand job holding us over until FFXIII

360 owners better buy this game¡¡¡¡ this game deserves great sales¡¡¡.

@ shadowblind,,,,,

too bad i wont be getting a 360,,,,

PS3 + DS + PC + my fiancé + work = no time for another console

thank god that some RPGs are exclusive for 360, if they werent how in the hell am i going to spare time to play them ??? :)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
graphics are good

but I remember a thread a while ago saying SO4 grfx match FF13's....well LOL @ that statement.

If this game runs at 60 fps constantly, then yes: SO4 > FFXIII. Did you see that lag in the FFXIII trailer?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

This is a must have for me, probably among the first games I'm getting once the hardware is in the house! Looks sweet!

im really exited about this game but damn gamn informer only gave it a 7!!! :(

I just can't get over the graphics in these screens. It could quite possibly be the best looking JRPG this gen so far

@ jovanisaldivar

don't base your own opinion off of someone elses. I think the game is gonna be great and will play it no matter what reviews say. Not every good game score a 80 or 90 on metacritic you know.

yea i know its a must buy for my i own every jrpg for the 360.