By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the best resident evil of all time ?

Well, based on the opinions given here its a 3 way tie for which is best between.............

Resident evil 2
REmake.
Resident evil 4.

Around the Network

one thing for sure : resident evil 3 is not the best in this series...

resident evil: code veronica

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

resident evil 2

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Umbrella Chronicles

SSBB Friend Code:  1246-8389-8083

Around the Network

Resident evil 4 I played it 3 times!

For me its the first one. Resident Evil

Particularly the GC Remake.

but yeah the first one was novel, carved out it's own genre. Was truly a RUN Like Hell game, moreso than the others. To me the Mansion was way "spookier" than Racoon City. and Moonlight Sonata. Brilliant. Loved it.
For me the first one is the best and the most memorable.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

my top two are RE2 and RE4, We will have to see if RE5 beats them all. I highly doubt it though.

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

RE4. Seems like the majority agree.

monkeyman40210 said:
my top two are RE2 and RE4, We will have to see if RE5 beats them all. I highly doubt it though.

Personnaly, I doubt about RE5. I've played de DEMO and I really don't like the environement. Let's hope something good... but to me the series is 0 to 4 and code veronica. By the way, I like all of these games !!