By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Now THIS is what I want to see on virtual console!

It's a pretty long video, but there's some awesome stuff in it. Your airwing becomes a walker!?
The game is completely finished, and could be VC'd quite easily.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Well I am no starfox fan and have nver owned the Nes...is starfox 2 released? or a game that never entered the market?

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

It was never released.

ok thanks

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

i so wished this was released i beat the first one and watned the 2nd one but htey never released another starfox till starfox 64 i was rather dissapointed.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

Around the Network

Good god that was LONG...

To Each Man, Responsibility

does anyone know how long it was in total?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

nice. looks like they made alot of improvements to the 1st starfox for SNES

OMFG I have the hots for this game. Makes me wish I'd gotten Star Fox back in the SNES days.

This is a Super Nintendo game. The SNES was frankly not designed to push polygons, yet this looks as good as Silpheed on the Sega CD. (All thanks to the FX2 chip, I'm sure.)

Anyway, I would love to see this show up on Virtual Console and it would probably be its best seller, but Wikipedia and SF creator Takaya Imamura say "probably not." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Fox_2

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wow...this game looks so amazing for SNES...I never played Star Fox as I was really a Genesis kid...but I'd certainly play this.

The problem is, it probably wouldn't go well on VC because people typically get VC games for nostalgia, and most people probably wouldn't want to play a space shooter with "crappy 3D graphics."

But who knows, perhaps they'd realize the greatness of it and buy it...I'd buy it right away for sure.

And then again, VC sales don't matter much...it's dirt cheap.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )