By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Went to gamestop today to preorder killzone

and they were all out of the codes for the demo. I rly wanted to play this demo, so is there any other way i can get it or im i just out of luck until the 27th?

Around the Network
mooch76345 said:

and they were all out of the codes for the demo. I rly wanted to play this demo, so is there any other way i can get it or im i just out of luck until the 27th?

You could create a europeon username and download it off the euro store.

Not sure if that's "legal" or not... but a lot of people have done it here.

I haven't because of such concerns and i'm lazy

aight thanks man ill try it out

do u kno how to do that i dont kno anything ab playstation network other than putting in cod4 and playing online ha my bro set up my network account

You dont have another Gamestop location?

mooch76345 said:
aight thanks man ill try it out

do u kno how to do that i dont kno anything ab playstation network other than putting in cod4 and playing online ha my bro set up my network account

No, I don't really remember from when i set up my account.  I'm sure if the thread stays up long enough someone can explain it.

Seems simple.

Around the Network

Just go the left of your XMB, log out of your current account, then "create new account" and fill in everything you need to mimick a European account.

That seems to be the way imho. (not that I know for sure, since I already have a European account and I do not bother to get an American one or a Japanese one)

yea i had the guy at gamestop call the other gamestops in my area and thier all out of the codes

aight sounds easy enough and to get back on my american one i would just log out of the eroupean account and my american account would still be there?

When you sign up for a EU account, it asks you whatt rewion you are from. I used UK. Then the rest of the information needed is the same as the informatin you needed for your regular US account.

mooch76345 said:
aight sounds easy enough and to get back on my american one i would just log out of the eroupean account and my american account would still be there?

You have to create a new user, cause once you have an online account tied to a user, you cant remove it without deleting te user.   So just create a new user, then a new PSN account