By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Armored Core + Gundam....would you buy it?

All this talk about Gundam games, there was actually a very good Gundam game released for Dreamcast many moons ago...think it was: Gundam: Rise from the ashes.

Around the Network
markers said:
armored core you can customize your dudes, if a gundam game had that kind of ability that would rock some socks. now since gundam is an anime you would have to rework the story for that ability. anyways i would like that feature, and better controls...but i honestly dont know what kind of controls im looking for in a gundam/armored core type game.

well if you watch some of the anime...like Seed and 00...there's some optional equipment they tack on some of the gundam depending on situation they were in....00 Raiser...Damn what was that gundam model which first starts off as a jet..then pieces come together....the one from Seed: Destiny....well you know which one i'm talking about...sometimes making it excel in close range combat....and with another set of equipment it becomes a long range shooter...etc...i dont think it had as much customization but still...i think it'd make a great game...people would buy it...just cuz it's gundam...